How to Create Melon Balls
I am on this strange diet where you eat a lot of fruits and “obviously” its not really working well. 🙂
But since its been so hot lately I have been trying to find different ways to cool down.
So my latest obsession is Melons…
- Wash your melons, cut in half and remove the seeds.
- Take the melon baller and cut out little balls. Try to make them as round and pretty as possible.
- Use a Tupperware container or a baking sheet to place the melon balls on to.
- Make sure the melon balls don’t touch teacher other, otherwise the will freeze attached to each other.
- Place the container or the baking sheet with the melon balls in the freezer for a couple of hours.
- After all the melon balls are frozen you can place them all in a zip log bag until you are ready to create you drinks on the “rocks” (once they are frozen the won’t stick together anymore)
How to Use:
You can use the melon balls to chill all your beverages or add ons to any dessert.
If you decide not to freeze all of your melon balls you can just use them as a beautiful decoration and flavor addition to your salads.