Featured Lifestyle Travel

Welcome to Dream.Design.Discover.

Dream.Design.Discover is the premier destination for tips and inspiration for living a chic lifestyle with simple and elegant ideas on decorating, entertaining and living life beautifully.

Inspired by travel and lust for life, I have started this blog to share my experiences. When sharing my little tips and tricks with my friends they would often ask me, “Why don’t you create a space so you can share with everyone?” This inspired me to create Dream.Design.Discover.

Please feel free to engage and leave your comments. I look forward to hearing from you!

Chat soon …

xoxolisa

You Might Also Like

21 Comments

• Reply AIMEE LOPEZ July 22, 2015 at 12:49 pm

I LOVE YOUR STUFF MAY GOD BLESS YOU WITH EVERYTHING YOU HAVE DONE

• Reply Celena Bain July 22, 2015 at 4:15 pm

Such a wonderful idea to create this page, thank you. We enjoy seeing all of your updates. Safe travels and may God bless you.

• Reply Carla July 22, 2015 at 9:49 pm

This is a wonderful blog & very polished. I’ve enjoyed your selections of topics & truly love learning new things & becoming inspired. Thank you!

• Reply May Reid July 23, 2015 at 5:33 am

This is awesome! I love this page . Keep up the great work. God bless.

• Reply Edna Glenn Freeman September 19, 2015 at 1:53 pm

I love this page and enjoy this wonderful blessed weekend, Lisa!!

• Reply Edna Glenn Freeman October 14, 2015 at 7:52 pm

OUTRAGEOUS!!!!

• Reply Edna Glenn Freeman November 23, 2015 at 3:53 pm

Hey, Lisa, you know what? I said that for Thursday, sorry about that, okay? Okay-Dokey!! Have a wonderful blessed day for Thursday’s Turkey day!!

• Reply Edna Glenn Freeman November 25, 2015 at 10:09 am

Happy blessed Thanksgiving Lisa and please don’t eat too much turkey, you guys!! love you, guys!!

• Reply Edna Glenn Freeman November 25, 2015 at 1:39 pm

Lisa, make sure that Lionel watch football on Sunday,okay? lol!!

• Reply Edna Glenn Freeman December 2, 2015 at 8:17 am

You guys have a wonderful time in Miami Florida and I hope you and Lionel Richie have a wonderful blessed day and Happy Holidays and a wonderful blessed holiday season!! And God Blessings to you!!

• Reply Edna Glenn Freeman December 7, 2015 at 10:00 am

It was glorious website that everyone gasps at something beautiful on it !!
    Have a wonderful blessed day and Happy Hanukkah, Lisa!!

• Reply Edna Glenn Freeman December 11, 2015 at 1:36 pm

Lisa, Good evening I like to say in quote, “Except the possible things in life, Love and happiness and a lot of good times and Lionel Richie is so cool!! and Have a wonderful blessed weekend and God Bless you the both of you!!

• Reply Edna Glenn Freeman December 12, 2015 at 3:44 pm

Merry Christmas , Happy Kwanzaa and A Happy New Year, Lisa and Lionel!!

• Reply Edna Glenn Freeman December 15, 2015 at 6:46 pm

Lisa you and Lionel stay safe and Be safe in L.A. and we wish you a blessed Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year and Happy Kwanzaa from The Freeman Family from the Capitol City of Washington DC, The Nation’s Capitol!!

• Reply Edna Glenn Freeman December 17, 2015 at 7:43 pm

Lisa, that pictures are cool and chic!! I love that!! Merry Christmas, Lisa!!

• Reply Edna Glenn Freeman December 18, 2015 at 2:11 pm

Congratulations, Lisa and you get the happy dance going AHHH!! Great job well done , Lisa !!

• Reply Edna Glenn Freeman December 19, 2015 at 11:38 pm

Merry Christmas and Wonderful blessed Happy New Year in 2016 from the Freeman Family and have a blessed one, Lisa and Chin Parigi and Family and Lionel Richie!!

• Reply Edna Glenn Freeman December 25, 2015 at 11:28 am

Merry Christmas Parigi Family and The Richie Family and God Bless you!!

• Reply Edna Glenn Freeman December 30, 2015 at 7:49 am

Good Morning Lisa, How are you doing ? Fine thanks. We wish you a Happy New Year and a Happy Kwanzaa to you and your family also and God Blessings to you.

• Reply Edna Glenn Freeman December 31, 2015 at 9:37 pm

Lisa Parigi and Family, Happy NEW Year 2016!!

From The Freeman Family from SE Washington DC

• Reply Edna Glenn Freeman January 9, 2016 at 6:11 am

Great Pictures from Wednesday night dinner party at Lionel Richie’s mansion! Amazing!!
    Enjoy your wonderful blessed weekend Lisa and Lionel!!